Carmel 2011 Exhibit/lecture

    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2011
      OH this sounds great. Where are you staying.your camper or the Vagabond
      House Inn?

      Tom, do you know if the rooms are still numbered as they were when Don was
      there?

      Bev.

      _____

      Message 2 of 7 , May 24, 2011
        I'll be in the Blandingmobile at the Monterey Elks Lodge. I don't know about
        the numbering. The Vagabond House Inn was taken over by the military in WW2 for
        Officers barracks and who knows what happened. I stay in #5 as I know that Don
        stayed there. We had several conversations there. I'm asking the Vagabond
        House Inn to sponsor some posters for me but I'm not sure they'll do it. tj