Re: [aloha-donblanding] Carmel 2011 Exhibit/lecture

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2011
      Say, tj, aren't "Carmelites" an order of nuns? Wow, I knew Don was pretty indiscrimate whose hearts he conquered, but nuns?? (just teasing) See you there! Karen Cotter

      Message 2 of 7 , May 24, 2011
        Thanks for the heads up, tj

        Message 3 of 7 , May 24, 2011
          OH this sounds great. Where are you staying.your camper or the Vagabond
          House Inn?

          Tom, do you know if the rooms are still numbered as they were when Don was
          there?

          Bev.

          _____

          Message 4 of 7 , May 24, 2011
            I'll be in the Blandingmobile at the Monterey Elks Lodge. I don't know about
            the numbering. The Vagabond House Inn was taken over by the military in WW2 for
            Officers barracks and who knows what happened. I stay in #5 as I know that Don
            stayed there. We had several conversations there. I'm asking the Vagabond
            House Inn to sponsor some posters for me but I'm not sure they'll do it. tj