Re: [aloha-donblanding] Carmel 2011 Exhibit/lecture

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 7 , May 24 3:23 PM
      -----Original Message-----

    • Karen Cotter
      Message 2 of 7 , May 24 3:26 PM
        Say, tj, aren't "Carmelites" an order of nuns? Wow, I knew Don was pretty indiscrimate whose hearts he conquered, but nuns?? (just teasing) See you there! Karen Cotter

        Message 3 of 7 , May 24 3:26 PM
          Thanks for the heads up, tj

          Message 4 of 7 , May 24 4:55 PM
            OH this sounds great. Where are you staying.your camper or the Vagabond
            House Inn?

            Tom, do you know if the rooms are still numbered as they were when Don was
            there?

            Bev.

            _____

            Message 5 of 7 , May 24 7:25 PM
              I'll be in the Blandingmobile at the Monterey Elks Lodge. I don't know about
              the numbering. The Vagabond House Inn was taken over by the military in WW2 for
              Officers barracks and who knows what happened. I stay in #5 as I know that Don
              stayed there. We had several conversations there. I'm asking the Vagabond
              House Inn to sponsor some posters for me but I'm not sure they'll do it. tj