Rogue River DB

  • onion3851
    Message 1 of 13 , May 21 1:25 PM
      Well, I am immersed in regret, I am replete with rue, because I did not do what I had set out to do. I did not get the DB painting on ebay this morning. The modern adaption of the old saying, "The only thing worse than being wrong is being wrong at the top of your voice!" has now become "The only thing than being wrong is posting it all over the world!"

      I will wait until Monday or Tuesday to post since I want it to end in the mornings. And I will let you know AFTER I have it done this time!

      Regards, Jerry
    • onion3851
      Message 2 of 13 , May 27 7:50 AM
        Aloha Y'all!

        Finally going to get the painting on ebay this morning. Thank you for all your help. The reserve price is $200, and a local artist will buy it for that if it gets no bids.

        Regards. Jerry