[aloha-donblanding] educating an ole' dog

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2000
      After my first two hour computer-tutor session, I have found the vault....now
      to try some stuff out....then back to the tutor again.....I must get into the
      electronic age faster and a tutor will do it.....(smile).....No new news on
      DB right now, other than I just purchased a leather bound Vagabond House, off
      of ebay. I also spoke to Arleen again at the Carmel Library and she said
      they really want to get a complete collection of DB's books in their library.
      I will be donating some extra copies of books that they don't have. She
      will send me a list of what they do have. Sort of a trade for getting all of
      the DB material they have. They didn't ask for it, I just offerred. I'm
      really waiting for the DB material to arrive....