Re: [aloha-donblanding] Joan Crawford

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 7, 2011
      Cool story! I can't wait for the mystery to be solved! Karen C

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 7, 2011
        Aloha,

        I think Keith has the information you are talking about. We talked about
        it some years ago, but he never asked me to look up the article and I
        thought he had it.

        Bev.

        _____

        Cool story! I can't wait for the mystery to be solved! Karen C

        <mailto:aloha-donblanding%40yahoogroups.com>

        <mailto:tjmarkle%40sbcglobal.net> > wrote:

        >From: tjmarkle2005 <tjmarkle@...
        <mailto:tjmarkle%40sbcglobal.net> >
        >Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Joan Crawford
        >To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:aloha-donblanding%40yahoogroups.com>
        >Date: Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 8:34 PM
        >

        >Don did a magazine interview with Joan Crawford around 1935 or thereabouts.
        Does
        >anyone know the name of the magazine he did the interview for? Has anyone
        ever
        >read it? I'm researching her and their relationship but haven't turned it
        up
        >yet. Any help out there in cyberBlanding land? tj

      • JHH
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 7, 2011
          Thanx Thomas, you brought it baack,it'd been a while since I'd read it, and I got most of it wrong:-), thanx for the more correct info.

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 24, 2011
            With more research I've discovered that Don was assigned to interview Joan Crawford on the set of Georgeous Hussey in 1932. I still don't know which magazine he worked for but knowing the movie might help some. It really isn't that important of a piece of information but it is the journey that I like. tj