Don Blanding at FAG

  • ichabody_crank
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 12:05 PM
      That's Find a Grave. I know he really doesn't have a grave but he is now in their database. I have been a receiving member of this newsgroup for a number of years, but haven't posted more than once or twice. My interest stems from the fact that Don knew my aunt, Daisy Bostick of Carmel.

      His memorial at FAG is http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSvcid=164991&GRid=66149993&

      Daisy Bostick who's ashes are also scattered is at FAG too, her memorial is http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSvcid=164843&GRid=60403297&

      I have yet to do much of a bio of either person. I hope that some of you may want to contribute either pictures or possibly a bio, let me know and I'll post it with attribution to you.

      If you are a member of FAG then you can post the pictures yourself.

      The current picture of Don at the FAG website was given to me by Keith Emmons. As a side note, Don's mother is also at FAG and there is a link to her memorial at his link.

      Aloha.