RE: [aloha-donblanding] Carmel 2011 Exhibit

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3 6:32 AM
      Keep us posted,

      Hal 7 I might be able to meet up with you again. It would be fun to get
      together again.

      Bev.

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3 1:52 PM
        Great news! I'm in San Martin and would be willing to help. michael

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3 9:54 PM
          Thanks Michael. I don't think we've met before...have we? I'm not sure how
          this will develop and what help will be needed but thanks.....tj