Re: [aloha-donblanding] Carmel 2011 Exhibit

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
      That would be cool. I'm going to be in Pacific Grove in the Fall as well. If your gig is set in concrete, I'll coordinate myself. It would be fun meeting you, your wife, & the Blanding Mobile. Karen Cotter

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
        Keep us posted,

        Hal 7 I might be able to meet up with you again. It would be fun to get
        together again.

        Bev.

        _____

        That would be cool. I'm going to be in Pacific Grove in the Fall as well. If
        your gig is set in concrete, I'll coordinate myself. It would be fun meeting
        you, your wife, & the Blanding Mobile. Karen Cotter

        <mailto:aloha-donblanding%40yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Carmel 2011 Exhibit
        >
        >It appears that I will be curating a second Don Blanding show in Carmel. We
        don't have dates yet but it will be in the Fall, maybe October. We are
        talking and negotiating. If I do this show I will be showcasing my personal
        collection. The 2000 show was co-curated with Don and Michelle Stewart who
        lived in Carmel at the time. They have since moved on so I'll be on my own.
        It's a bit daunting but I like challenges. I'll keep you posted.

      • MICHAELB
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
          Great news! I'm in San Martin and would be willing to help. michael

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
            Thanks Michael. I don't think we've met before...have we? I'm not sure how
            this will develop and what help will be needed but thanks.....tj