Carmel 2011 Exhibit

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
      It appears that I will be curating a second Don Blanding show in Carmel. We don't have dates yet but it will be in the Fall, maybe October. We are talking and negotiating. If I do this show I will be showcasing my personal collection. The 2000 show was co-curated with Don and Michelle Stewart who lived in Carmel at the time. They have since moved on so I'll be on my own. It's a bit daunting but I like challenges. I'll keep you posted.
    • Karen Cotter
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
        That would be cool. I'm going to be in Pacific Grove in the Fall as well. If your gig is set in concrete, I'll coordinate myself. It would be fun meeting you, your wife, & the Blanding Mobile. Karen Cotter

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
          Keep us posted,

          Hal 7 I might be able to meet up with you again. It would be fun to get
          together again.

          Bev.

          _____

          That would be cool. I'm going to be in Pacific Grove in the Fall as well. If
          your gig is set in concrete, I'll coordinate myself. It would be fun meeting
          you, your wife, & the Blanding Mobile. Karen Cotter

          <mailto:aloha-donblanding%40yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Carmel 2011 Exhibit
          >
          >It appears that I will be curating a second Don Blanding show in Carmel. We
          don't have dates yet but it will be in the Fall, maybe October. We are
          talking and negotiating. If I do this show I will be showcasing my personal
          collection. The 2000 show was co-curated with Don and Michelle Stewart who
          lived in Carmel at the time. They have since moved on so I'll be on my own.
          It's a bit daunting but I like challenges. I'll keep you posted.

        • MICHAELB
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
            Great news! I'm in San Martin and would be willing to help. michael

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
              Thanks Michael. I don't think we've met before...have we? I'm not sure how
              this will develop and what help will be needed but thanks.....tj