RE: [aloha-donblanding] Starting our 12th year!

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
      It's Dave Ballard that got me interested in DB. I have his work on a audio
      tape my Mom found down on Westlake. I now own the LP and hope to have
      someone put it on a CD so I can listen to it while I drive as I use to
      listen to Dave on the radio in Seattle.

      Mahalo Cadia,

      Bev.

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
        Congrats Cadia on 12 years of providing us with this forum to discuss and research Blanding...you've run a tight ship!

        Also congrats on your Seattle Seahawks...an upset victory for the ages!

        Happy New Year everyone!!!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2011
          I'm celebrating the 12th year in Cabo this week.  It's 77 degrees and the
          cervesa's are cold and good.  Happy New Year to all Blanding nuts and especially
          to Cadia for hosting this site for us.  I'll be in Cabo until next Thursday and
          then back to the Magalia snow and rain.  tj