"Fishing"

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2010
      My computer was recently hacked into and spam messages were forwarded without my permission or knowledge. Sorry about that. My computer guru has helped me "spam up" my computer again and hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to you. For those with iMac's, delete the message and turn off your computer for 5 minutes or more and then reboot it. For those with other configurations.....I'm sorry but it wasn't intentional. tj