Re: [aloha-donblanding] Bobby Breen

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2010
      How interesting. You probably know that I recently purchased a Hollywood photo
      of Don and Breen together in a staged photo shoot. I have a copy of their film
      and of course the Stowaways book with them on the book cover. Fun but it never
      crossed my mind to see if Breen was alive and kicking. If you don't mind please
      send me his phone number and I'll bone up a bit and see if I can get an
      interview with him. Nice work on your part. It never occurred to me to check
      him out. Must be getting old. Are you out of the Blanding research stuff or do
      you just pick at it now? Niners are on Bye week - so, go Broncos! tj

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2010
        I googled Breen and got the phone number, etc. I'll check it out and give a
        report back to the group. Cadia, I'm getting old. I will copy off what music
        sheets I have and get them to you . tj

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2010
          I sent you the phone number and address Tom,

          My Blanding research has been on hold for a number of years. I work from home doing freelance graphic design, and Vanessa and I run a full-time business selling vintage sheet music on eBay. That and raising two precocious girls leaves me with little time for research.

          Which isn't to say I've lost interest in Don...I still poke around here in there when I'm playing hooky from my work. He's a fascinating man with many mysteries still unexplored so one day I'll get back to him...unless someone from this group beats me to a biography, which would be fine.

          Keith