DB's GPM photo's

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2010
      If you go to my Facebook site you'll be able to view photo's I took of their DB collections. Some photo's didn't come out well but I have the numbers photo'd so I can order what I need in the future. There are some family photo's of DB, the house and I think his parents. Hard to see them in such small photo's but they are there. Hope you enjoy...tj