Re: [aloha-donblanding] Great Plains Museum, Lawton Ok.

  • mauibandb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2010
      tj thanks for sharing this is real special I will check out your Facebook

      aloha
      Maui Tom

      In a message dated 10/3/2010 6:22:57 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
      tjmarkle@... writes:

      For the next few weeks I will posting special photo's on my Facebook taken
      at the Great Plains Museum in Lawton OK, where many of Don's personal
      effects are being held. I photographed most of the collection while there.
      They have some iconic items if you are a Blanding nut. Todays photo is of
      the one of a kind original Centaur that is seen in some of Don's photo's in
      Carmel and elsewhere. The original has some damage and really needs
      restoration.