Great Plains Museum, Lawton Ok.

  • tjmarkle2005
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2010
      For the next few weeks I will posting special photo's on my Facebook taken at the Great Plains Museum in Lawton OK, where many of Don's personal effects are being held. I photographed most of the collection while there. They have some iconic items if you are a Blanding nut. Todays photo is of the one of a kind original Centaur that is seen in some of Don's photo's in Carmel and elsewhere. The original has some damage and really needs restoration.
    • mauibandb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 3, 2010
        tj thanks for sharing this is real special I will check out your Facebook

        aloha
        Maui Tom