Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival, Seattle - FREE!

  • Cadia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
      On Sunday, September 12, the Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival comes to the Seattle Center. It's a free event with lots of music, hula, crafts, food -- and an opportunity to understand what attracted Don Blanding to Hawaii so long ago and kept him coming back.

      Yesterday, I launched a promo on my website, created especially for Cyril Pahinui to use as needed. By this morning, he'd splashed links all over Facebook and Twitter:

      http://www.speakeasy.org/~duchess/livealoha910.html

      Please feel free to do the same!

      By the way, there's a DB connection. I created the background image from a scan of the tapa cover of Leaves From a Grass House. I'm really pleased with the overall design and am also working on a promo page for the 2nd annual Seattle Slack Key Festival that happens October 15-16. Very temped to use the tapa background again!

      Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend!

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2010
        Mahalo,

        Looks great. Wish I was in Seattle for it, but sill leave for Maui shortly.

        Bev.

        _____