Re: [aloha-donblanding] Hawaii, here I come!

  • mauibandb@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
      Jackie
      You were the best bloody Mary in the MCT Production of South Pacific a few
      weeks ago. Thanks for sharing your talent.

      aloha
      Maui Tom

      In a message dated 8/2/2010 7:46:40 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
      jackiecollins@... writes:

      Cadia ~
      Do call me when you're in town. I would love to hook up with you.

      Aloha, Jackie Collins-Buck
      Honolulu 808-224-4285

      email: JackieCollins-Buck@...

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
        Hi Tom ~ I think you're confusing me with Kathy Collins over there on Maui.

        Aloha, Jackie Collins-Buck
        Honolulu 808-224-4285

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
            Hi Tom, Yes ~ Mike is my husband.

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
              Great love his show. Send him my aloha. I grew up in Aina Haina about a
              block away from him but a few years younger.

              aloha
              Tom Fairbanks

              In a message dated 8/2/2010 11:21:22 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
              jackiecollins@... writes:

              Hi Tom, Yes ~ Mike is my husband.