Re: [aloha-donblanding] Hawaii, here I come!

  • Jackie Collins
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2 10:45 AM
      Cadia ~
      Do call me when you're in town. I would love to hook up with you.

      Aloha, Jackie Collins-Buck
      Honolulu 808-224-4285

      email: JackieCollins-Buck@...

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2 10:55 AM
        Jackie
        You were the best bloody Mary in the MCT Production of South Pacific a few
        weeks ago. Thanks for sharing your talent.

        aloha
        Maui Tom

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 2 11:14 AM
          Hi Tom ~ I think you're confusing me with Kathy Collins over there on Maui.

          Aloha, Jackie Collins-Buck
          Honolulu 808-224-4285

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 2 2:19 PM
              Hi Tom, Yes ~ Mike is my husband.

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 2 2:54 PM
                Great love his show. Send him my aloha. I grew up in Aina Haina about a
                block away from him but a few years younger.

                aloha
                Tom Fairbanks

                In a message dated 8/2/2010 11:21:22 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
                jackiecollins@... writes:

                Hi Tom, Yes ~ Mike is my husband.