RE: [aloha-donblanding] Hawaii, here I come!

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
      How exciting and full of activity. Have a blast and let us all know what
      you did and what you find.

      Bev.

      _____

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
        Thanks Keith
        I knew I had it wrong but it was close enough.

        In a message dated 8/2/2010 3:05:10 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        keith2draw@... writes:

        Actually Tom, it's Desoto Brown, and I believe he still does work at the
        Bishop.

      • Jackie Collins
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
          Cadia ~
          Do call me when you're in town. I would love to hook up with you.

          Aloha, Jackie Collins-Buck
          Honolulu 808-224-4285

          email: JackieCollins-Buck@...

          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
            Jackie
            You were the best bloody Mary in the MCT Production of South Pacific a few
            weeks ago. Thanks for sharing your talent.

            aloha
            Maui Tom

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
              Hi Tom ~ I think you're confusing me with Kathy Collins over there on Maui.

              Aloha, Jackie Collins-Buck
              Honolulu 808-224-4285

                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
                  Hi Tom, Yes ~ Mike is my husband.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
                    Great love his show. Send him my aloha. I grew up in Aina Haina about a
                    block away from him but a few years younger.

                    aloha
                    Tom Fairbanks

                    In a message dated 8/2/2010 11:21:22 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
                    jackiecollins@... writes:

                    Hi Tom, Yes ~ Mike is my husband.