Re: Hawaii, here I come!

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
      Actually Tom, it's Desoto Brown, and I believe he still does work at the Bishop.

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
        How exciting and full of activity. Have a blast and let us all know what
        you did and what you find.

        Bev.

        _____

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
          Thanks Keith
          I knew I had it wrong but it was close enough.

          In a message dated 8/2/2010 3:05:10 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
          keith2draw@... writes:

          Actually Tom, it's Desoto Brown, and I believe he still does work at the
          Bishop.

        • Jackie Collins
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
            Cadia ~
            Do call me when you're in town. I would love to hook up with you.

            Aloha, Jackie Collins-Buck
            Honolulu 808-224-4285

            email: JackieCollins-Buck@...

            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
              Jackie
              You were the best bloody Mary in the MCT Production of South Pacific a few
              weeks ago. Thanks for sharing your talent.

              aloha
              Maui Tom

              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
                Hi Tom ~ I think you're confusing me with Kathy Collins over there on Maui.

                Aloha, Jackie Collins-Buck
                Honolulu 808-224-4285

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
                    Hi Tom, Yes ~ Mike is my husband.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Aug 2, 2010
                      Great love his show. Send him my aloha. I grew up in Aina Haina about a
                      block away from him but a few years younger.

                      aloha
                      Tom Fairbanks

                      In a message dated 8/2/2010 11:21:22 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
                      jackiecollins@... writes:

                      Hi Tom, Yes ~ Mike is my husband.