Hawaii Book Blog - Don Blanding, Mike Hanapi, and Me!

  • Cadia
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7 2:28 PM
      This is a beautiful day . . . I won the HBB giveaway drawing, and Alex was kind enough to quote my comments:

      http://networkedblogs.com/5yfID

      Connecting the dots is what we do around here, right?

      Can't wait to receive the Royal Hawaiian Band book and CD and other goodies in the tote bag.

      ~~Cadia
    • Keith
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8 12:29 PM
        Congrats Cadia...you deserve it!

        Nice write-up!

        Keith

        --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, "Cadia" <duchess@...> wrote:

        > This is a beautiful day . . . I won the HBB giveaway drawing, and Alex was kind enough to quote my comments:
        >
        > http://networkedblogs.com/5yfID
        >
        > Connecting the dots is what we do around here, right?
        >
        > Can't wait to receive the Royal Hawaiian Band book and CD and other goodies in the tote bag.
        >
        > ~~Cadia

      • Allen Dayton
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8 6:06 PM
          Congratulations Cadia! However, it looks as if they want you to write
          more. I am sure you have a lot to add.
          Al