Differences in second and seventh editions of Leaves from a Grass House

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2010
      Today while browsing my Don Blanding books, I took a closer look at my
      two copies of Leaves from a Grass House.

      One copy has Second Edition printed under the copyright notice. In this
      one, the poem on page 48 is titled "Some Lines Scrawled on the Door of
      Vagabond's House", then the following poem is "Vagabond's House".

      The other copy is a Seventh Edition, and the poem (same poem) is titled
      "Some Lines Scrawled on the Door of Aloha House", followed by a poem
      called "Aloha House". Then, outside the heavy cardstock cover and inside
      the jacket are nine pages, hand-typed with "Vagabond's House" and "A
      Response". Has anyone else seen this?

      Regards, Christine