Hawaii Book Blog "iconic" book covers list: DB's Leaves from a Grass House

  • Cadia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2010
      Tonight the Hawaii Book Blog, which I follow on Twitter, posted a list of Hawaii book covers which they deem "iconic." In other words, even without seeing the title, you know exactly what book it is. On the Fiction list is DB's "Leaves from a Grass House:"

      http://www.hawaiibookblog.com/?p=2965

      I believe the cover is that of a later edition, not one from the 1920s, but still an honor to be among a handful of chosen covers.

      For the record, here's a link to My Glass Duchess' Twitter:

      http://twitter.com/MyGlassDuchess

      Only a few followers so far, but one of the first was the University of Hawaii. Please join us!