[aloha-donblanding] Downtime

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2000
      Just got this message from egroups:

      The eGroups site will be off-line from 10pm until 11pm Pacific Standard
      Time on Wednesday 23rd February, 2000 for scheduled maintenance.

      We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you or subscribers.
      Please notify your subscribers of this scheduled downtime.

      Mail delivery will be delayed during this time. We apologize for this
      short notice.

      Thank you in advance for your patience.

      The eGroups Team