Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Song co-authored by Blanding

  • Kenneth Klein
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
      Hi,

      While we're on the subject of Don Blanding songs, I happen to have sheet music for the following songs by him:

      Waikiki Night (music by Connie Bemis)
      Last Night (music by Connie Bemis)
      The Elephant Song (music by Connie Bemis)
      Redwood Forest (from "Mostly California", music by Ada Virginia Hull)
      I Stand in the Presence of Mountains (first line) (signed "To Don Blanding, Jerry Becker," so I guess he wrote the music)

      Ken Klein

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2010
        Good sluething Keith! Always interesting to find out how much Don did and with whom....tj