"Pass Along" A Talisman

  • northsyracuse
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2009
      I was going through a box of Hawaiian books I bought including ,
      Today is Here, signed Oct 1946 with a seperate photo B& W also signed and glued inside the front cover. Floridays signed Dec 25, 1941. But, the real find, I think, is a printed story. "this is a pass along story" <A Talisman> signed at the bottom, can anyone tell me more about this pass along and his books.
      Thank You
      New Memeber
      Jay