Charles Lovell - Harwood Museum, Taos NM

  • Tom Markle
    Message 1 of 6 , May 18, 2009
      Charles Lovell's son Kirk emailed me back and stated that at his Dad's request he send what writing he had on Blanding to a playwright in Texas and he doesn't remember who that was. He also said he only had about 2 chapters of the book sketched out. tj
    • mauibandb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 18, 2009
        Guess the Texas Play writer is not a member of our group?

        In a message dated 5/18/2009 6:22:57 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
        tjmarkle@... writes:

        Charles Lovell's son Kirk emailed me back and stated that at his Dad's
        request he send what writing he had on Blanding to a playwright in Texas and
        he doesn't remember who that was. He also said he only had about 2 chapters
        of the book sketched out. tj

        **************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
        Steps!
        (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322941x1201367178/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd