Re: Charles Lovell - Harwood Museum, Taos NM

    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2009
      Yes, Charles Lovell had a son. But he is not a museum director in Taos. He is a professional magician in Seattle whose stage name is Kirk Charles. Here's his website:

      http://www.kirkcharles.net/

      I met him some years ago when he purchased a piece of Lei Lani dinnerware from
      me to give to his father.

      ~~Cadia
    • Tom Markle
      Message 2 of 6 , May 18, 2009
        Charles Lovell's son Kirk emailed me back and stated that at his Dad's request he send what writing he had on Blanding to a playwright in Texas and he doesn't remember who that was. He also said he only had about 2 chapters of the book sketched out. tj
      • mauibandb@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 18, 2009
          Guess the Texas Play writer is not a member of our group?

          In a message dated 5/18/2009 6:22:57 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
          tjmarkle@... writes:

          Charles Lovell's son Kirk emailed me back and stated that at his Dad's
          request he send what writing he had on Blanding to a playwright in Texas and
          he doesn't remember who that was. He also said he only had about 2 chapters
          of the book sketched out. tj

          **************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
          Steps!
          (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322941x1201367178/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd