Charles Lovell - Harwood Museum, Taos NM

  • Tom Markle
    Message 1 of 6 , May 13, 2009
      It is too bad but this contact did not pan out. Charles Lovell from the Harwood Museum has since moved to Tulane Univ. Museum. He emailed me back detailing that his father died in 1960 and he did not think he knew of Don Blanding. So, it is just one of those funny coincidences that did not pan out. Too bad.....tj
      Message 2 of 6 , May 15, 2009
        Yes, Charles Lovell had a son. But he is not a museum director in Taos. He is a professional magician in Seattle whose stage name is Kirk Charles. Here's his website:

        http://www.kirkcharles.net/

        I met him some years ago when he purchased a piece of Lei Lani dinnerware from
        me to give to his father.

        ~~Cadia
      • Tom Markle
        Message 3 of 6 , May 18, 2009
          Charles Lovell's son Kirk emailed me back and stated that at his Dad's request he send what writing he had on Blanding to a playwright in Texas and he doesn't remember who that was. He also said he only had about 2 chapters of the book sketched out. tj
        • mauibandb@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 18, 2009
            Guess the Texas Play writer is not a member of our group?

            In a message dated 5/18/2009 6:22:57 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
            tjmarkle@... writes:

            Charles Lovell's son Kirk emailed me back and stated that at his Dad's
            request he send what writing he had on Blanding to a playwright in Texas and
            he doesn't remember who that was. He also said he only had about 2 chapters
            of the book sketched out. tj

            **************A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
            Steps!
            (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221322941x1201367178/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd