Blanding mobile

  • Tom Markle
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2009
      Hello all: The Blandingmobile has been launched again. We will be on the road for the next 4-6 months traveling the Southern States. Our next State is New Mexico and I'll be spending some days in Taos in April. I'll be hitting Oklahoma and the Great Plains Museum sometime in this trip also. Otherwise, just browsing and seeing what I find, if anything. tj
    • helen vT
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12, 2009
        Hi, My new address is manae2008@...
        I would love to hear about your new trip.
        Aloha, Helen von Tempsky
        On Mar 16, 2009, at 10:50 AM, Tom Markle wrote:

        > Hello all: The Blandingmobile has been launched again. We will be on
        > the road for the next 4-6 months traveling the Southern States. Our
        > next State is New Mexico and I'll be spending some days in Taos in
        > April. I'll be hitting Oklahoma and the Great Plains Museum sometime
        > in this trip also. Otherwise, just browsing and seeing what I find, if
        > anything. tj

      • Tom Markle
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 26, 2009
          Within the next ten days I will be visiting the Great Plains Museum with Jim. I'm looking forward to seeing all of what was sent there in 1957, upon Don's death. We've been on the road for nearly 3 months now with one or two more to go. Presently we are in Shreveport La., having just left New Orleans. Life is good.....aloha....tj