Re: [aloha-donblanding] James C. Blanding, DB's uncle; Joseph W. Blanding, DB's grandfather

  • helen vT
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 15, 2009
      Hi Cadia,
      This is a repeat message to you. I have been unable to look at my old
      email address until today.
      You told me how to change my email address for the Society, but I
      forgot the procedure.
      Bev Leinbach is on Maui for 2 weeks now but returning home sometime
      next week. I didn't get over to see her.
      Aloha, Helen von Tempsky