Re: [aloha-donblanding] Iwalani Basler and the Jasmine House

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 28, 2009
      Maui Tom; I emailed the Basler's. We'll see what becomes of it. Must be really nice to be able to go back to your 1850's heritage. I'd be taking film for sure. FYI, as of Feb 4th, the Blandingmobile will be pulling out of the driveway and heading East. We plan to do all the Southern States all the way to the Everglades in Florida and be gone for the next 6+ months. We bought a new Macbook with WiFi and so will be able to keep up with all the yahoo groups gossip, as slow as it is. I'll be stopping in Taos NM to do a little personal DB research and also stopping at the Great Plains Museum in Oklahoma. If I get into the Ft. Pierce area, I'll be researching also. Some one has to keep the economy going...ha......tj