Blanding art

  • keone64
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2009
      Hi, I'm new to the group but have been watching ebay for Blanding stuff
      and was just notified that one of his drawings became available today.
      I cannot afford this so here is the ebay item number for anybody who
      might be interested (item # 390023467947)
      Best regards,
      John
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2009
        I have 7 originals by DB but can't afford the price on this one. I hope his art escalates more..tj