Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Managing your Yahoo groups account

  • Jackie Collins
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 11, 2009
      Dear Cadia et al,

      Still active, though lurking.

      Thanks for keeping me on the list.

      Aloha, Jackie in Honolulu

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Cadia Los
      To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 12:16 PM
      Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Managing your Yahoo groups account

      Hello, Helen ...

      and others who may need to update your Yahoo groups account
      information.

      First, log in to

      with your user ID and password. If you have forgotten your password,
      you can request that it be sent to the e-mail address associated with
      the group. You can have more than one e-mail address connected to a
      user ID.

      Select the Aloha, Don Blanding Collectors Society group from the
      list. Near the top of the subsequent screen is a link for "Edit
      Membership." Click this link and follow the directions to make any
      changes; this includes adding or deleting e-mail addresses.

      By the way, this morning I purged the "bounce" list and removed about
      9 members whose e-mail addresses no longer exist. To an additional
      10 members, I sent a reactivation notice. If there is no response,
      these members, too, will be removed.

      Helen, you are not on the "bounce" list since your e-mail addresses
      are both active; you just need to select the one at which you wish to
      receive group messaages.

      Sincerely,

      ~~Cadia

      Jacqueline Collins Buck, Realtor Associate
      Sales & Marketing of Fine Properties Since 1983
      Mary Worrall Associates Sotheby's International Realty
      Direct Phone: 808-224-4285
      Office: 808-739-4465
      Private FAX: 808-394-2201
      email: Jackie@...
      or JackieCollins-Buck@...
      www.worrall.com or www.sothebysrealty.com

    • helen vT
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 15, 2009
        Hi Cadia,
        This is a repeat message to you. I have been unable to look at my old
        email address until today.
        You told me how to change my email address for the Society, but I
        forgot the procedure.
        Bev Leinbach is on Maui for 2 weeks now but returning home sometime
        next week. I didn't get over to see her.
        Aloha, Helen von Tempsky