Re: Managing your Yahoo groups account

  • MFBrookman@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 11, 2009
      I'm still here! Thx, michael
    • Jackie Collins
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 11, 2009
        Dear Cadia et al,

        Still active, though lurking.

        Thanks for keeping me on the list.

        Aloha, Jackie in Honolulu

        ----- Original Message -----
        From: Cadia Los
        To: aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com
        Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 12:16 PM
        Subject: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Managing your Yahoo groups account

        Hello, Helen ...

        and others who may need to update your Yahoo groups account
        information.

        First, log in to

        with your user ID and password. If you have forgotten your password,
        you can request that it be sent to the e-mail address associated with
        the group. You can have more than one e-mail address connected to a
        user ID.

        Select the Aloha, Don Blanding Collectors Society group from the
        list. Near the top of the subsequent screen is a link for "Edit
        Membership." Click this link and follow the directions to make any
        changes; this includes adding or deleting e-mail addresses.

        By the way, this morning I purged the "bounce" list and removed about
        9 members whose e-mail addresses no longer exist. To an additional
        10 members, I sent a reactivation notice. If there is no response,
        these members, too, will be removed.

        Helen, you are not on the "bounce" list since your e-mail addresses
        are both active; you just need to select the one at which you wish to
        receive group messaages.

        Sincerely,

        ~~Cadia

        Jacqueline Collins Buck, Realtor Associate
        Sales & Marketing of Fine Properties Since 1983
        Mary Worrall Associates Sotheby's International Realty
        Direct Phone: 808-224-4285
        Office: 808-739-4465
        Private FAX: 808-394-2201
        email: Jackie@...
        or JackieCollins-Buck@...
        www.worrall.com or www.sothebysrealty.com

      • helen vT
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 15, 2009
          Hi Cadia,
          This is a repeat message to you. I have been unable to look at my old
          email address until today.
          You told me how to change my email address for the Society, but I
          forgot the procedure.
          Bev Leinbach is on Maui for 2 weeks now but returning home sometime
          next week. I didn't get over to see her.
          Aloha, Helen von Tempsky