Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Managing your Yahoo groups account

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hi Cadia - thanks for keeping me on the list....I'm still here, reading once
      a month.....I am in awe of your and several other's efforts....I chat with
      Keith and tj occasionally.
      Thanks for all you do! K Cotter

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 11, 2009
        I'm still here! Thx, michael
      • Jackie Collins
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 11, 2009
          Dear Cadia et al,

          Still active, though lurking.

          Thanks for keeping me on the list.

          Aloha, Jackie in Honolulu

[...]

          Jacqueline Collins Buck, Realtor Associate
          Sales & Marketing of Fine Properties Since 1983
          Mary Worrall Associates Sotheby's International Realty
          Direct Phone: 808-224-4285
          Office: 808-739-4465
          Private FAX: 808-394-2201
          email: Jackie@...
          or JackieCollins-Buck@...
          www.worrall.com or www.sothebysrealty.com

        • helen vT
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 15, 2009
            Hi Cadia,
            This is a repeat message to you. I have been unable to look at my old
            email address until today.
            You told me how to change my email address for the Society, but I
            forgot the procedure.
            Bev Leinbach is on Maui for 2 weeks now but returning home sometime
            next week. I didn't get over to see her.
            Aloha, Helen von Tempsky