Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Managing your Yahoo groups account

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hi Cadia - thanks for keeping me on the list....I'm still here, reading once
      a month.....I am in awe of your and several other's efforts....I chat with
      Keith and tj occasionally.
      Thanks for all you do! K Cotter

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 10, 2009

      • MFBrookman@prodigy.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 11, 2009
          I'm still here! Thx, michael
        • Jackie Collins
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 11, 2009
            Dear Cadia et al,

            Still active, though lurking.

            Thanks for keeping me on the list.

            Aloha, Jackie in Honolulu

[...]

            Jacqueline Collins Buck, Realtor Associate
            Sales & Marketing of Fine Properties Since 1983
            Mary Worrall Associates Sotheby's International Realty
            Direct Phone: 808-224-4285
            Office: 808-739-4465
            Private FAX: 808-394-2201
            email: Jackie@...
            or JackieCollins-Buck@...
            www.worrall.com or www.sothebysrealty.com

          • helen vT
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 15, 2009
              Hi Cadia,
              This is a repeat message to you. I have been unable to look at my old
              email address until today.
              You told me how to change my email address for the Society, but I
              forgot the procedure.
              Bev Leinbach is on Maui for 2 weeks now but returning home sometime
              next week. I didn't get over to see her.
              Aloha, Helen von Tempsky