Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: Managing your Yahoo groups account

  • Karen Cotter
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hi Cadia - thanks for keeping me on the list....I'm still here, reading once
      a month.....I am in awe of your and several other's efforts....I chat with
      Keith and tj occasionally.
      Thanks for all you do! K Cotter

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 6, 2009
        Hi Cadia,
        Happy New Year.
        I keep getting emails at my old address which was
        manae2008@...
        My current address is manae2008@...
        I guess I don't know how to inform the society.
        Aloha, Helen von Tempsky

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 10, 2009

        • MFBrookman@prodigy.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 11, 2009
            I'm still here! Thx, michael
          • Jackie Collins
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 11, 2009
              Dear Cadia et al,

              Still active, though lurking.

              Thanks for keeping me on the list.

              Aloha, Jackie in Honolulu

[...]

              Jacqueline Collins Buck, Realtor Associate
              Sales & Marketing of Fine Properties Since 1983
              Mary Worrall Associates Sotheby's International Realty
              Direct Phone: 808-224-4285
              Office: 808-739-4465
              Private FAX: 808-394-2201
              email: Jackie@...
              or JackieCollins-Buck@...
              www.worrall.com or www.sothebysrealty.com

            • helen vT
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 15, 2009
                Hi Cadia,
                This is a repeat message to you. I have been unable to look at my old
                email address until today.
                You told me how to change my email address for the Society, but I
                forgot the procedure.
                Bev Leinbach is on Maui for 2 weeks now but returning home sometime
                next week. I didn't get over to see her.
                Aloha, Helen von Tempsky