Re:James C. Blanding, DB's uncle; Joseph W. Blanding, DB's grandfather

  • donwen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hi Cadia,
      Thanks for the information, and also for the past info on Abijah Benson a
      while back. I noticed you didn't have the 1850 census for Joseph W. Blanding
      and family on the web site. You probably have it, but just in case here it
      is:

      1850 Census Wisconsin > Grant > District 24 Census taken
      on 20 Aug 1850 for 1 June 1850
      Joseph W. Blanding 30 b. PA farmer Real Estate Value $1000
      Maria Blanding 21 b. WI
      James Blanding 2 b. WI
      Emma Blanding 5/12 b. WI

      Keep up the good research!
      Aloha, Donna Wendt in Hawaii

    • Karen Cotter
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 11, 2008
        Hi Cadia - thanks for keeping me on the list....I'm still here, reading once
        a month.....I am in awe of your and several other's efforts....I chat with
        Keith and tj occasionally.
        Thanks for all you do! K Cotter

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 6, 2009
          Hi Cadia,
          Happy New Year.
          I keep getting emails at my old address which was
          manae2008@...
          My current address is manae2008@...
          I guess I don't know how to inform the society.
          Aloha, Helen von Tempsky

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 10, 2009

          • MFBrookman@prodigy.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 11, 2009
              I'm still here! Thx, michael
            • Jackie Collins
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 11, 2009
                Dear Cadia et al,

                Still active, though lurking.

                Thanks for keeping me on the list.

                Aloha, Jackie in Honolulu

[...]

                Jacqueline Collins Buck, Realtor Associate
                Sales & Marketing of Fine Properties Since 1983
                Mary Worrall Associates Sotheby's International Realty
                Direct Phone: 808-224-4285
                Office: 808-739-4465
                Private FAX: 808-394-2201
                email: Jackie@...
                or JackieCollins-Buck@...
                www.worrall.com or www.sothebysrealty.com

              • helen vT
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 15, 2009
                  Hi Cadia,
                  This is a repeat message to you. I have been unable to look at my old
                  email address until today.
                  You told me how to change my email address for the Society, but I
                  forgot the procedure.
                  Bev Leinbach is on Maui for 2 weeks now but returning home sometime
                  next week. I didn't get over to see her.
                  Aloha, Helen von Tempsky