Wikipedia Listing

  • Jeff Hudelson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2008
      Greetings,

      Yes, I know that Wikipedia has a listing for Don Blanding . . . but
      it does not list him amongst the many famous writers, poets, actors, etc
      who have been Carmel residents:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmel,_CA

      Shouldn't someone do something about that? I wouldn't know how . .
      . but maybe someone on the list does.

      -- Jeff
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2008
        I'm on the road for the next week or so but can update the Carmel issue with Wikipedia as can Keith or Cadia.  The text is referring to famous artists that became Mayor but there is a place to input info about Blanding further down the site.  I have ton's of info on Blanding in Carmel.  tj