Re: meeting up?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
      Hi, TJ ...

      Would love to meet, but am available only after 6 pm if I am working.
      As you know, I work on call; not scheduled yet for either Wednesday or
      Thursday, but that could change anytime between 7:30 and 9:30 a.m. on
      either day.

      Since I don't have long distance, I can't reach you on your cell
      phone. As of a few minutes ago, my primary e-mail is down, too.

      Will you be in the area through the weekend?