meeting up?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 16, 2008
      I'll be coming through Seattle area in about 10 days or so. Thought maybe we could meet face to face if you are around? I'd love to put the emails aside and talk with you. If you are available then email me privately and leave me a phone number to contact you. That would be great if possible. tj

    • heidiwrigh
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 16, 2008
        Thomas,

        Since you are going to be in the Seattle area maybe a group of us
        could all meet, meet you and each other. I live in Olympia but work
        in Seattle. Maybe anyone who is intrested in meeting and talking
        about all things Blanding could meet up at a Starbucks or some such
        place?

        Heidi

        --- In aloha-donblanding@yahoogroups.com, THOMAS MARKLE

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
          Heidi: I'll be in the Bremerton area by Wed afternoon. We plan to take the ferry over to Seattle and I'll have a car. Is there a Starbucks close to the ferry terminal? We could meet up for an hour or so if you'd like. My cell is 530-966-3816...tj

          heidiwrigh <heidiwrigh@...> wrote: Thomas,

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 22, 2008
            Hi, TJ ...

            Would love to meet, but am available only after 6 pm if I am working.
            As you know, I work on call; not scheduled yet for either Wednesday or
            Thursday, but that could change anytime between 7:30 and 9:30 a.m. on
            either day.

            Since I don't have long distance, I can't reach you on your cell
            phone. As of a few minutes ago, my primary e-mail is down, too.

            Will you be in the area through the weekend?