Re: [aloha-donblanding] Relationship of Lorraine Terhune Stevens with Blanding

  • Bob M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 10:11 AM
      Hi Curt and thanks for the welcome and the info.

      I may need a little help contacting Keith Emmons.  His email per his website is keith2draw@... but I am not getting a response there.  I wonder if he is away for the summer or on vacation.  His website is great though.  Thanks.

      And on those references for The Rowdy Duchess, LTS, the dedications, etc, where did you run those?  My Emmons site has no search facility.  I possibly need to change browsers, I am mostly going through aol.

      Bob