Carmel article

  • Tom Markle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
      I am missing an article by DB that should have been in 1938 or 39. The article was about a
      16 year old pilot named Babette De Moe. The photo showed her right next to her plane that
      she piloted and then Don's interview followed. I seemed to have misplaced it as I know I
      copied it from microfiche. I thought maybe Bev or someone in the group might have one. If
      not I'll go back to the microfiche...ugh! tj
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008
        I'll look. Remember the article, but don't think I have a photo.

        I'll let you know.

        Bev.

        _____