News articles

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2008
      Cadia & Keith,

      Please e-mail your mailing address to me, so I can send off the articles I
      got for you.

    • keith2draw@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2008
        Aloha Bev,

        Sorry...I've been slow to respond to your emails...it's been a busy week.

        Thanks so much for looking these articles up. I hope you enjoyed your extended stay in the Islands.

        Vanessa and I are headed up to Denver in the morning to obtain a large lot of Hawaiian items that someone is selling to us...it includes original photos of Queen Lili`uokalani, Duke Kahanamoku, Eleanor Roosevelt visiting Honolulu, as well as some other old photos of Hawaii. Also five Blanding books (some signed), some Paradise of the Pacific magazines from the 1960s, hotel menus and pamphlets, etc... Even a huge "Diamond Head" movie poster starring Charlton Heston from 1963.

        The man who's selling them to me is 81, and he had an aunt who lived in Honolulu in the 1920s and met Blanding several times, and was also a member of the Outdoor Circle.

        My mailing address is as follows:

        Keith Emmons
        5326 Stone Fence Drive
        Colorado Springs, CO 809822