Re: [aloha-donblanding] Re: 1917 Honolulu Advertiser: DB editorial cartoons & other artwork

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2008
      Good job Cadia. These are incredible finds. Thanks
      so much for all your hard work on the microfiche. Not
      an easy job. tj

      http://myglassduchess.freeyellow.com/images12/17mar17a.jpg

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2008
        Great work Cadia!

        Very exciting stuff!!

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2008
          Thanks, guys! I had a little time on Sunday to scan a few more
          cartoons and work up the beginnings of a section to add to my website:

          http://www.speakeasy.org/~duchess/db-cartoons.html

          I haven't written any text yet -- it's still very much a work in
          progress -- but thought you might like to see the editorial cartoons
          from March 20, 21 and 22.

          ~Cadia