RE: [aloha-donblanding] Honolulu Star-Bulletin, July-September 1956 Columns

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      Cadia,

      We go back to Maui in March and I will be at the library.let me know what
      you need the end of Feb. and I will try and get it for you.

      What part of the paper are his columns in? I have forgotten where you said
      to look for them.

      Bev.

      1956 is complete except for the elusive December 1 column.

      I still need to transcribe October 17, 1953 through December 1953.

      I also need to obtain clean copies of the January 1954 columns in order to
      complete 1954.

      From 1957, I seem to be missing a couple of columns from May and June;
      otherwise April-mid July is almost done.