Honolulu Star-Bulletin April-June 1956 Columns

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2007
      Hello, all ...

      I've just added another 3 months of DB's "Hawaii Says Aloha" Star-
      Bulletin columns to

      Files > Publications > Honolulu Star-Bulletin > 1956 Columns

      These April-June 1956 columns also may be viewed at

      http://www.speakeasy.org/~duchess/db-aloha56-2.html

      DB does a lot of "remembering" in this series of Saturday columns.
      It's obvious, too, that after months away from Hawaii, he's really
      anxious to get back to the Islands he so loved. The lecture tours
      really are starting to take their toll! Sadly, DB never did see
      Hawaii again.