Honolulu Star-Bulletin, July-September 1955 columns

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2007
      Hello, all ...

      Here's another batch of Star-Bulletin columns from 1955:

      Files > Publications > Honolulu Star-Bulletin > 1955 Columns

      You can also read July-September 1955 at

      http://www.speakeasy.org/~duchess/db-aloha55-3.html

      On July 16, DB reminisces about growing up in Oklahoma, and the
      wonderful friends "who unconsciously shaped the pattern of my
      thought and affections . . . ."

      The August 13 column is a lovely "aloha" to Edwin and Carmen
      Sawtelle, as they were about to move to the Mainland. (Allen, this
      one's for you!)

      And on August 27, we are introduced to Fanny the Feather-Me-Bird.

      The rest of 1955 will follow soon.

      Enjoy!

      ~~C~~